Coffee enemas: the ultimate liver detox
Here are 10 Reasons on Why You Should Try Coffee Enema:
1. Reduces levels of toxicity by up to 600%.
2. Cleans and heals the colon, improving peristalis.
3. Increases energy levels, improves mental clarity and mood.
4. Helps with depression, moods, and sluggishness.
5. Helps eliminate parasites and candida.
6. Improves digestion, bile flow, eases bloating.
7. Detoxifies the liver and helps repair the liver.
8. Can help heal chronic health conditions (along with following a mainly raw plant based diet).
9. Helps ease “die-off” or detox reactions during periods of fasting or juice fasting, cleansing or healing.
10. Used regularly in the Gerson Institute treatment protocol for healing cancer patients naturally
The bloodstream can be thought of as a trucking system for the blood. All nutrients and oxygen that are supplied to the cells of the body arrive there by way of the bloodstream. Likewise, virtually all cell waste and toxins are eliminated through the bloodstream. Just as a swimming pool has a system to circulate, heat, and clean all of the water in the pool, all of our blood passes through the liver, kidneys, and lungs where cell wastes, carbon dioxide, and toxins are removed from the blood so that it can carry oxygen, nutrients, hormones, enzymes, and other things necessary for the body to function. All of the blood in your body passes through your liver and been filtered. It will do so every 3 minutes, every day of your life.
During a coffee enema, the blood flow from the colon will carry caffeine and at least two other important elements, kahweol and cafestol palmitate, from the retained coffee to the liver. At the liver, two different and important event occur during this time. First, the palmitic acid salts are taken from the bloodstream by the liver. The salts then enhance by 700% the production of glutathione-S-transferase (GSH), an enzyme catalyst that is extremely effective means of detoxifying carcinogens from the bloodstream. This quickly and effectively enhances detoxification of blood by the liver. The section actions occurs when caffeine is removed from the bloodstream by the liver and dilutes bile. Here, the caffeine acts to dilate bile ducts, facilitating an increase in bile flow, thereby further enhancing the ability of the liver to remove toxic waste products and other foreign substances from the bloodstream.
There is no other know substance or method that increases glutathione production as quickly or as much as coffee enemas.